Role: Java Full Stack Developer
Client: In-House project
Contract: 12-24 months, long-term
Location: San Jose, CA
Must Haves: Java 8+, React, Rest, AWS, front + back end unit testing. This is truly a mix- full stack development. It's not truly TDD, but want dev’s who can test their own code.
Willing to get the holistic view and adapt/align technical deliverables with the business requirements. Review and optimize application architecture.
Support existing operational items and gracefully transition to the new technology stack Lead technical implementation and designing effort.
- • Practitioner experience developing robust Python applications, both in calculation/back end processing and as a full web-stack application
- • Vast understanding of Pip, Flask, NumPy, Anaconda, PyCharm, or similar tool stack and ability to coach developers on their usage
- • Experience with REST web services
- • Possess in-depth knowledge of ORM solutions and experience with Oracle, SQL / PL-SQL
- • Experience using Git, or similar source repo, issue tracking tools like JIRA, and committing code.
Stellar IT Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)